question for BW

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book I
noname
Marshall

question for BW

Post by noname »

I am one of those miserable people who do not have high speed internet. I only have dial-up which takes too long to download a game. I would be thrown off the net before finished. So--is there any way I can get a copy of Eschalon book 1 for windows on disk? Even if it's only half as good as book 2 I'm going to love it. Thank you and I'm sure glad you lost your job as a network whatever. Hope you get rich on these games , you deserve it!!!
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: question for BW

Post by Vroqren »

noname wrote:Hope you get rich on these games , you deserve it!!!
Absolutely could not agree more. There is certainly no doubt in my mind, that this is my favorite Single player RPG, by a long shot. If any game designer deserves to be extremely rich, it is you. You should write more games, after the Eschalon Series is over. I would buy every one I could afford, and my computer could handle.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Thanks for the kind words, and I am sorry I didn't answer sooner- sometimes topics slip outside my radar.

Plimus has a CD option that I think I can activate. What it means is you can buy the game and for about $7 more Plimus will ship a copy of the game to you on CD. It's not the "official" Book I CD, but it will get you what you want.

I will try to get that set up in the next day or so, then post here when it is ready.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
noname
Marshall

Post by noname »

Thanks,BW. However I didn't expect you to even read the message until Monday. Don't you take the weekend off? You should! NO, on second thought we want you to keep working on book 3, so no time off, no rest just work, work,work. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Okay, I've set up the CD on Demand option in Plimus for Book 1. It costs about $9.00 extra (sorry, this is Plimus's charge- not mine).
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
noname
Marshall

Post by noname »

Thank you for your effort. I have ordered the cd of book 1. Glad you are a small company. A big one would not have done this for just one sale.
Sameen Shah
Initiate

Post by Sameen Shah »

If we want to download a trial version :idea: will it works
I love to work online
USB flash drive