Sent email asking for Code-Already Bought

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book I
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Sent email asking for Code-Already Bought

Post by deathknight1728 »

-Hi, i used to play this game on a crappy comp and now i have a mac which is pretty good. I got the demo up and running but for some reason i couldn't find my code. My email that i probably used to pay is gone (ratm4life8@aol.com) but i used a new one to ask for the code to play the game. Its been 4 days and i was wondering if theres any way i can get the code for eschalon book 1. My email is deathknight1728@aol.com

-It probably is not going to matter as i like the game and the fact that it runs fast means i like it more. Im going to probably order the game cd for both the 1st and 2nd eventually. I paid for both already. How will that work?

Any advice or help on these 2 things will be cool. Oh and Steven peeler recommended you guys to begin with so thank him :)
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Sent email asking for Code-Already Bought

Its been a few days of emailing you guys, is there a better number i can reach someone to call or are the book 1 forums dead?
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Forums dead? No- the problem is more that we cant keep up with the traffic. I simply don't read every single forum post. Thanks to Dragonlady for giving up a heads up.

I will get your request handled shortly. Sorry for the delay in responding.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Basilisk Wrangler, Im not trying to bug but i sent a new email a day ago as the game wouldnt allow me to download. Im sorry this is such a problem, here is the message i got from book 1's download link-

Cannot download

This product is no longer available for download, this may be due to the maximum number of allowed attempts exceeded or the allotted time.
Please contact the manufacturer of the product for support.

That was the message that i received from plimus. Again im sorry for being a pain.

-Dave

deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Im sorry this is such a nuisance. I sent an email out, is there anyone i can speak to.

-dave

Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

deathknight1728 wrote:Im sorry this is such a nuisance. I sent an email out, is there anyone i can speak to.

-dave
Patience. BW has a lot of stuff to keep track of. I'll nudge him for you.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Im sorry. The problem is that other than the previous time i played the game, i couldn't get into it because my video or graphics card wasn't good. Now i have a game system that actually plays it well. It'd be different if it was any other game but now I'm actually getting used to the game mechanics, which took a long time to master. Im playing a rogue, a character class that is already hard from the start so now that i kind of figured out how the class thrives, I'm exited.

Im definitely going to purchase book 1 and 2 on cd pretty soon, just so i have both. Plus Basilisk software could use all the support they can get to make book 3 just as awesome :)