Game Stutters while walking after getting Cartography skill

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book I
NicDodgers
Pledge

Game Stutters while walking after getting Cartography skill

Post by NicDodgers »

Hi folks,

Your Eschalon I and II games are now being offered by GameFly as part of their subscription service. I recently started playing Eschalon I. Played fine. I got to level 2, added cartography skill (to map areas) and then the game started constantly stuttering while moving. It's a start/stop motion of the character. It sounds exactly like the same problem that the Direct-2-Drive folks were having. Please help! Thanks!
NicDodgers
Pledge

Re: Game Stutters while walking after getting Cartography sk

Post by NicDodgers »

:( It been 3 days and no replies yet. Do the developers look at the forums? I'm going to suggest to Gamefly to pull the game from their offerings as it really is unplayable with this bug.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Did you see the post in the other forum, where Basilisk Wrangler explained that they're currently only able to access the internet through smartphones? Even if his fiberoptic connection is now functioning properly, he's weeks behind answering problems. Have you tried sending a direct email to info [at] basiliskgames.com with your report of a problem?
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

And, BW is back in the world of really fast internet: http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... 416#p44416
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.