List of very minor bugs (On going?) (minor spoilers?)

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book I
Patio
Pledge

List of very minor bugs (On going?) (minor spoilers?)

Post by Patio »

Let's go ahead get this out of the way; I love this game! Great job on a job well done, guys. Now I know most of the things I am going to point out here are incredibly minor but my thoughts on it are "if it is just a minor problem then it should be easy to fix"! I apologize if these have been addressed in 1.03 as I am still only using 1.02. I will update this as I continue to play (if needed). Once again, thanks for an amazing game and I look forward to more like it.

Bug #1
Talking to the man with flesh rot resulted in a broken dialog box.

Bug #2
So minor I almost feel guilty posting it. A simple wrong tile in the Salty coast east. I know I am nitpicking but it did catch my eye.

Bug #3
Alt+Tab'ing while a character that is coughing is around causes the cough sound effect to go very fast in the background. It makes me laugh so I almost don't want this one fixed.
miles foreman
Initiate

Post by miles foreman »

You named your character Ruby Rhod? Awesome!

There is a whole section of square tiles like you screenshotted in the southwestern coast of Crakamir. No picture but it's not hard to miss... just walk to the left coast.
agnari
Senior Steward

Post by agnari »

if by some chance you get the caps lock engaged all of hotkeys i've tried - x, i, e, t, esc - don't work. obviously a check is being performed on keydown to the LOWER case letters only and not a conversion of the keydown to lowercase against the case structure of compares.

bug or feature, you decide.
Adventuring my way thru RPGs one pixel at a time.