Eschalon box / cds photos?

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
tempsanity
Initiate

Eschalon box / cds photos?

Post by tempsanity »

Can someone take some photos of the dvd case and the cds? I'm trying to decide on the download/cd version :)
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

It looks very, very close to Culmination's photos, but the newest CDs (the multi-platform versions) have a slightly altered DVD jacket, and the disc itself has a green gradient instead of the tan gradient of the Windows-only disc.
elstyr
Initiate

Post by elstyr »

Hmm, I'm curious about how it will look like. Awaiting the delivery day by day :). Thanks, Elstyr
tempsanity
Initiate

Post by tempsanity »

Looks nice, thanks. I understand I will have to add shipping costs to the price? Shipping to Poland may cost me a bit :/
elstyr
Initiate

Post by elstyr »

@tempsanity: Even though if, I think its worth to have that game in your board :).
But, there was no extra shipping cost denoted in the invoice I've got after I've ordered the full version. Maybe it was already included in the price, but it didn't felt much if it was (I'm living in Europe too).

@BW: Any news about your shipping progress? D'y've'got some padded bags lately? I'm marching around my inbox day by day and try to not look like I'm awaiting sth special - I think I cannot hold this impression any longer to our reception girls (I idiot gave the company address I'm working at for shipping) ;)...
They mustn't see what I've ordered, they mustn't, my precious <http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/613/> ;)).

Best regards,
Elstyr
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

elstyr: email me with your real name and I can tell you when (or if) your CD has shipped. We are shipping again now on a weekly schedule, but we're still almost 3 weeks behind (meaning we are just getting ready to send out orders from the last week in March).
elstyr
Initiate

Post by elstyr »

Done @BW (Sorry for the delay).
Cheers,
Elstyr