New Dawn

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
Saxon1974
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

New Dawn

Post by Saxon1974 »

Anyone seen this new game? Not much there yet so far, but I like the story and world concept, kind of reminds me of Wasteland and the Fallouts. Hope it turns out good.

They mention that you can play with turn based or real time combat.

http://www.newdawn-game.com/index_en.php
Gallifrey
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Gallifrey »

Hey, that looks pretty neat, thanks for pointing it out! It's a bit hokey with the old amnesia cliche on the player character, and I'm not keen on it being a pre-defined character but that's a small quibble really.
I hope they do the real-time or turn-based option better than Arcanum though.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Yeah, it looks a bit too raw to comment on. The artwork is sweet and they definitely have some talented Photoshop/3D Studio Max people working on the project, but there's really not enough info on the gameplay to get excited about...yet. :)
Saxon1974
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Saxon1974 »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:Yeah, it looks a bit too raw to comment on. The artwork is sweet and they definitely have some talented Photoshop/3D Studio Max people working on the project, but there's really not enough info on the gameplay to get excited about...yet. :)
I agree, im just so desperate for a good RPG that Im grasping at straws!