Some more on Translation

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Janusz11
Apprentice

Re: Some more on Translation

Post by Janusz11 »

DetlevH wrote: Anyone who wants to help me?
Hello DetlevH!

Even though I will always play Eschalon in English, I'd be glad to help you out with the German translation. In fact, I have just started to translate the creature profile of the Catacomb Rat.

So if you're still interested, send me a pm.
tempsanity
Initiate

Post by tempsanity »

Ok, I have all the translations ready (website & game). I just need to proofread them, as yesterday I lost a couple of translated pages due to some weird Open Office Writer bug. If anyone would like to help in Polish translation, please pm me.

Update: Monster profiles finished & submitted.
Jafar
Pledge

Post by Jafar »

Sent a Russian translation of monster profiles.
Dulled
Pledge

Post by Dulled »

Wow, first post and i will be helping basilisk games to do something :D . I will send a brazilian portuguese translation, 'cause it is my native language and i consider me capable enough to do this easy and others translations if requested. :mrgreen:
Syolos
Pledge

Post by Syolos »

Is there hungarian translation? If not, I'd like to see monster profiles (but I can't find them, could somebody help with it?), and maybe the whole text. I just finished Book Two, so it's very fresh in me.

My hungarian much better than my english, I can translate to english to hungarian better than vica versa :)
IJBall
Major
Major

Post by IJBall »

Syolos wrote:Is there hungarian translation? If not, I'd like to see monster profiles (but I can't find them, could somebody help with it?), and maybe the whole text. I just finished Book Two, so it's very fresh in me.

My hungarian much better than my english, I can translate to english to hungarian better than vica versa :)
The monster (creature) profiles can be found via this thread:

http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... =12&t=2616

It's odd that they can't be reached directly via the Book II page - BW may want to think about including direct links to the monster/creature profiles on the Book II page...

P.S. I notice that the page on the Catacomb Rat doesn't actually ID the "variation" as a "Bonebitter", but instead identifies it as a "Dire Rat". Hmmm... :P ;)
Syolos
Pledge

Post by Syolos »

IJBall wrote:The monster (creature) profiles can be found via this thread:

http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... =12&t=2616
Thx :)