I can't wait anymore >.<

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Nevermore
Marshall

I can't wait anymore >.<

Post by Nevermore »

I need it!!! Okay is not a drug or something else, but the B1 was really addictive and i can't wait for Book 2. :o :mrgreen:
Unclever title
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Re: I can't wait anymore >.<

Post by Unclever title »

Nevermore wrote:I need it!!! Okay is not a drug or something else, but the B1 was really addictive and i can't wait for Book 2. :o :mrgreen:
Just a forewarning, you'll find no rehab here. We're all either addicted ourselves or at the very least enablers. Though I must say I'm impressed (and thankful) that our dealers work out in the open. It makes things easier, but how do you handle the Law BW? :mrgreen:
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Unclever title wrote:
Nevermore wrote:I need it!!! Okay is not a drug or something else, but the B1 was really addictive and i can't wait for Book 2. :o :mrgreen:
Just a forewarning, you'll find no rehab here. We're all either addicted ourselves or at the very least enablers. Though I must say I'm impressed (and thankful) that our dealers work out in the open. It makes things easier, but how do you handle the Law BW? :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
realmzmaster
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by realmzmaster »

No need to handle the law. They are with us. B1 was so addicted the law succombed. The law has been assimilated. :mrgreen:
History is written by the winners!
Rune_74
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by Rune_74 »

I haven't prodded basilisk in awhile....you awake dude?
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Rune_74 wrote:I haven't prodded basilisk in awhile....you awake dude?
Shhhh. Don't bother him. He's coding. Let him code, man. I need my fix. I'm like getting shaky, dude. Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man, code a game for me.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Yeliu
Apprentice

Post by Yeliu »

I've been feeling the exact same thing.

I want B2! At least the beta... :P

*edit* I find my avatar oddly appropriate. This is what I'm doing while I wait for B2.
function.require
Apprentice

Anyone calling in sick for a day...

Post by function.require »

when EB2 is released raise your hand.

:roll:~B
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

A tiny, mini update: Basilisk Games was pretty much shut down this last week as the team took a bit of R&R.

Back at work now, prepping another alpha test for our "inside testers". There is still a lot to do, but much of the first 2/3 of the game is completed. We still have a lot of work left on the last 1/3 of the game, so a couple more months is needed before we can attempt the first start-to-finish beta test.

Things you can look forward to: a few more screenshots soon, the teaser trailer after that, and hopefully another web preview or article before the actual release.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

Beta testing in a couple of months - wow! That is really exciting news. As a confirmed Book 1 addict, I love hearing about anything related to Book 2. And, hearing about progress is even better yet............
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Thank you for the mini, tiny update!

The wait is almost as bad as deciding which donut to eat first, the cream filled or jelly filled! :lol:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Unclever title
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by Unclever title »

Dragonlady wrote:The wait is almost as bad as deciding which donut to eat first,
Why is it that when I read that I immediately thought of the classical quandry of which fork (when there are many fancy ones) to eat with first?

Well either way I hear it's best to start at the outside and work your way in.... of course I think that's the case with all donuts isn't it? Kinda hard to eat from the inside out...
Basilisk Wrangler wrote:A tiny, mini update:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 2/3rds done? Forshadowing screenshots, teasers, AND beta testing? A couple of months? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

Thanks for the update. It's nice to know how things are going. The end is near. :)

You could always start beta testing what you have completed so you have extra people looking for bugs and giving you input on how the combat system is working out.
dak
Marshall

Post by dak »

A tiny, mini update: Basilisk Games was pretty much shut down...
I read that the wrong way and was about to to to...... that is what the global recission is doing to you.... fortunately I went on reading instead of trashing my computer and jumping around in anger.