CrazyBernie's Crazy Projects!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

CrazyBernie's Crazy Projects!

Post by CrazyBernie »

Yes, yes... I know everyone is waiting with great anticipation for the next installment of Lewis the Fighter, or the next chapter in Lilith's saga. But between work, working on my car, watching anime, and enjoying the occasional video game... it's all I can do to brainstorm! Heck, I haven't been reading very much lately either, unless you count subtitles... And as if that isn't enough stuff for me to do, I'm prepping another possible project... building computers into old video game consoles!! >.< That's right, I'm going to take non-working atari's, nes's, snes's, and sega's, gut them out, and turn them into PC's! After building them, I'll likely put them up on ebay as a test, with all of the proceeds going to my rather sickly looking bank account! :mrgreen:

On the storytelling front, I'm working on (finally!) episode four of Lewis the Fighter. It's looking like Lewis's trip around the town of Aridell will take place in journal format... i.e. "Day 1: blah blah blah, Day 2: blah, blah..." I know some of you like that style, and it technically allows me to pack more story into less space. Plus you can see the world through the eyes of our reluctant "hero" without all the internal dialogue.

As an added bonus, I plan on putting out a "sidequest" episode involving one of the quests that you normally pick up in the town of Aridell. To make it more... "interactive," I'm planning on releasing a poll and allowing everyone else to decide which quest to write about! How much more fitting can you get in telling a story about an RPG?? ^_^

And on Lilith's front... well, "Part II" of her Darkford visit is still... in development. 0_o But before that, I plan on taking everyone even further back in time! In "Past" you learned about her first tussle with the Commonwealth Guard; in "Origin," we're going all the way back before her induction into The Order! Stay tuned!! :twisted:
Andiar
Initiate

Re: CrazyBernie's Crazy Projects!

Post by Andiar »

wow. your whole life's story is gingerly revealed to me.

1.) i doubt you really know anything about cars

2.) case modding is real easy to do, you speak of it as if it were something even worth mentioning. oh, and they wont sell well on ebay.

3.) wtf is lewis the fighter? or liliths saga? fanfic? LOL ya, i aint gotta read any of that. i can already tell it sucks.

i love trolling this place. its full of retards.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

How quickly your true colors show... I thought I saw a bit of green.
wow. your whole life's story is gingerly revealed to me.
Sure buddy.
1.) i doubt you really know anything about cars
Sure buddy.
2.) case modding is real easy to do, you speak of it as if it were something even worth mentioning. oh, and they wont sell well on ebay.
Sure buddy.
3.) wtf is lewis the fighter? or liliths saga? fanfic? LOL ya, i aint gotta read any of that. i can already tell it sucks.
This coming from a troll. Sure buddy.
i love trolling this place. its full of retards.
Yes, now that you're here, it is quite full. Only takes a single retard.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Boom. My first ban ever. 8) Congrats Andiar.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

Lol, and Congrats to you too, BW. ^_^
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

Aw, it couldn't happen to a worse "guy."
its full of retards. (sic)
Andiar -
Makes it just like your home. Maybe someday when you grow up and finish elementary school you can come back and play with the adults. In the mean time if you ever see this, you really should take a course in English and learn punctuation and capitalization. Also how to write a coherent arguement. Resorting to name calling gets old and childish after the 5th grade.

Crazy Bernie -
Can't wait for you to post another piece.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

CrazyBernie wrote:Lol, and Congrats to you too, BW. ^_^

DITTO! :lol:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

The poll to pick a side-quest in Aridell sounds like fun. And, those of us who are addicted to the Eschalon universe also think your writing is terrific. Makes the whole thing feel much more real. Keep up the good work!
Dies a Lot
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by Dies a Lot »

I really look forward to all of these stories and I'm really glad Andiar is gone.
AK_Marty
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by AK_Marty »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:Boom. My first ban ever. 8) Congrats Andiar.
Good form, BW, I salute you. I haven't dropped in for quite awhile, but it's great to see the local standards have remained at their superb level. I wonder how much broadband service under a bridge costs?? :mrgreen:
Alaska Marty
"It looks a lot more like it does now than it used to!"
paradoxmoe89
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by paradoxmoe89 »

heheheh he deserved it i dont mean to be a person who laughs at others behind their back but i think that there s nothin in life he like mabe his own close ppl to him , got much ego which had to stop , after all i feel sry fr him , give him a chance to appologize BW mabe he was takin some medicin and the reserve of that medicin is out of town no one knows the reason of others to be so arrogant and feel higher than the skies heheeh
Why Hurt Each Other While Fighting The whole World