When is book 2 gonna be reliesed ?

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
paradoxmoe89
Fellowcraft Apprentice

When is book 2 gonna be reliesed ?

Post by paradoxmoe89 »

And if its not yet finished i wanna suggest some thing :

new things i wish they r in book 2

1 smithing skill (making weapons , armors)

2 transformation potions (transform into different animals)

3 two handed weapons like larg axes , bigger swords , (which takes the shields place in book 1)
Why Hurt Each Other While Fighting The whole World
Unclever title
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Re: When is book 2 gonna be reliesed ?

Post by Unclever title »

... Why did you post two threads with the same suggestions? As far as I know BW and company reads them all.
paradoxmoe89
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by paradoxmoe89 »

lol my internet is pritty frozen i thaought that the first post didnt work because when i clicked on post the page got blank so i refreshed and the post vanished hehe srry man iwish my net s better clumzy my :?
Slayer_
Initiate

Post by Slayer_ »

1 smithing skill (making weapons , armors)

2 transformation potions (transform into different animals)

3 two handed weapons like larg axes , bigger swords , (which takes the shields place in book 1)
4 make it gothic 2

5 make it gothic 1

6 eschalon book should be exactly like gothic

7 did i mention, im a fan of gothic

gothic's 1 and 2 are the greatest 3d action rpg's of all time. but eschalon book will never be it. let EB be its own game.
Slayer_
Initiate

Post by Slayer_ »

to be fair, its pretty clear the designers of EB were influenced by the gothic series, at least a little.

the carniraptors (or whatever their called) in EB1 are exactly like the rippers of the gothic trilogy. to my knowlege, no one but the gothic creators have ever included real dinosaurs in a phantasy rpg. the creators of the gothic games did this because some people believe that there was once a time where man and dinosaur lived at the same age, and fighting dinosaurs was the greatest challenge man ever had. probably from defeating the dinosaurs is the reason why humans are so intelligent now.
paradoxmoe89
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by paradoxmoe89 »

lol u captured my ideas im still in love of gothic 1 & 2 heheheh searching for any clone like it , (considering the storyline) in addition eschalon is greattly my first turn based game i ever played and its magnefecent its much much better than the 6 GB gothic 3 with all those graphics but it also shares with it 3 possible endings (kill good king\Chancellor kill evil magician(Zuben)\goblin shaman kill bothe and be the destroye, in gothic 3 kill all and leave to another land(with xardas)

the real thing that caught my attention in gothic 1,2 and Eschalon

is the story lines i like delicate storylines not rubbish as many other games give andy highly defenitions of an rpg are not always the reactor of happiness of the player

the real good experience of unfolding mysteries is the real advance of these 3 games

by the way do u know any place where i can download gothic 1 full gothic 1 not demo because i played this game since 2002 by accedent hehehe and kept the cd well healthy untill one day it cracked in the middle and was lost forever , i would really be appretiate it if u can help me with that
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

soybostero93:

No posting links to pirated software. This is your only warning.

Also, I am still getting a ton of complaints about you digging up dead posts. I am going to start deleting your posts that have no relevance. I am very happy with your enthusiasm, but please use more discretion when making posts.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
paradoxmoe89
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by paradoxmoe89 »

oh cmon for gods sake lol i was not the one who dug that topic check who talked first it was another guy who talked in 3 augst or 2 2009 to a topic from early 2008 and i explained in that topic that i wasnt aware of the date of that topic checkit out }2{. I was searching for active toppics so i can discuss and share hints mabe help i donno, and take t easy its my second day in here lol r u mad at me because i love some game and couldnt find it anywhere coz its been released since 1997 hehe so no one has it its nearly extinct how do u get a software or a game which is really old and no one can sell it to u in ur country tell me?! anyway im sry
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

Couple of things.

If it isn't abandonware, don't talk about downloading it, even if you're planning on doing it anyway. It's common etiquette... keep in mind you're posting in the forum of someone who is developing games for a living. So, check www.abandonia.com first. If it ain't there, don't ask for it.

Secondly, paradoxmoe89:

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/gothic

You can download Gothic to your heart's content for the low price of $9.99. They also have Gothic 2 Gold Edition available for the same price.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/gothic_2_gold_edition

BW's comment wasn't directed toward you, but you should be mindful nonetheless.
Slayer_
Initiate

Post by Slayer_ »

eveyone has to be official and what not. god forbid anyone post a pirated link.
the greatest problem with society is the level of conformisim the majority posseses. look, no one from joWood is going to look at this forum and sue you. nobody cares.

anyways, parodox.

im sure no one will object to me telling you how to use 7zip and daemon tools.

some things you have to look out for when you download stuff for free...
(its good to make sure windows is not hiding exentions for known file types, in folder options)

.rar and .zip
this means the file is "compressed" in a package. you have to extract the files out of the "package" by using a free program called 7zip

.iso .nrg .mdf .mds .bin and .cue
this means the file is a virtual CD or DVD file. you need a virtual CD/DVD player to play virtual CD/DVD files! there is a free program called daemon tools. download it. all you have to do is left click on it (its in your task bar near the clock) once it is installed and use it to load the virtual cd file.

.nfo
open with wordpad. these files contain all the instructions you need on how to run the game.
Elveronion
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by Elveronion »

Slayer_ wrote:eveyone has to be official and what not. god forbid anyone post a pirated link.
the greatest problem with society is the level of conformisim the majority posseses. look, no one from joWood is going to look at this forum and sue you. nobody cares.
dude, why don't you start a website using your real name and post links to pirate sites?? what, you don't want to be sued or have crimminal charges brought against you by the gov? well neither does bw!

bw make me a moderator and i promise you'll never have to deal with jerks like this guy ever again!!!!!! :twisted:
paradoxmoe89
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by paradoxmoe89 »

thanks for everythin but i forgot that my connection is about 20 kb /per sec (maximum) it would take me weeks to download it so thanks anyway mabe ill get lucky and find the CD somewhere in my country , im sory BW i didnt really get the point of what u said untill elveron posted im srry for the gov thing coz here in lebanon u cant even find an original game DVD or CD which its logo is crafted into The CD , all what i can find is PrinCo CDs,Dvds and a paper of the Cd,DVD sticken into the front f the cd To brows the content, mabe here in lebanon its pritty cheaos and there in ur country is different (in here u can get any game any NeW film DVD for a (1 $) One Dollar but it may be stolen cracked or it could be copied from the original since 99% of the CD s which come into our country are PrinCo CDs,DVDs i blame my country because its her fault manny CD s DVD s are over crowded with games (many of those games miss some files or dont even work so , if u wanna buy a game buy about 3 different copies from different group investers and smole ones heheh. so im srry but in here it cheos and there(your country) i think its more controlled, By the way i would really like to buy an original game DVD , CD thats because i have more than 300 games over 500 movie , i like collecting and replaying games ,films anytime i miss em . Hope BW reads this and im srry for the trouble if iv done any by a mistake.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

Slayer_ wrote:eveyone has to be official and what not. god forbid anyone post a pirated link.
Dude, I think you missed an important point.... this is BW's forum, and BW is the developer of a commercial game. Therefore he can sympathize with another developer being ripped off. In HIS forum, HIS rules dictate that YOU shouldn't link pirated software. If you don't want to follow HIS rules, then please use the door. Being official has nothing to do with being courteous.

Have a nice day.
paradoxmoe89
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by paradoxmoe89 »

DUD seems u didnt even read what i replied , r u mocking me i appologized to BW why the heck are you talkin hehehehe
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

paradoxmoe89 wrote:DUD seems u didnt even read what i replied , r u mocking me i appologized to BW why the heck are you talkin hehehehe
Look in the quote box. Bernie was talking to Slayer_. Relax.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.