Zoo levers

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
agnari
Senior Steward

Zoo levers

Post by agnari »

SW of Port K, in the zoo area found 2 levers. One moves and one is stuck. I've been able to ascertain NO benefit from moving the one lever.

am I just mentally challenged or is this something not implemented?

Anyone with a clue?
Adventuring my way thru RPGs one pixel at a time.
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Zoo levers

Post by Randomizer »

According to BW there was supposed to be a quest there, but it was never added.
agnari
Senior Steward

Post by agnari »

thank, you they should have included a short file on quests not implemented so as not to drive us crazy.
Adventuring my way thru RPGs one pixel at a time.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

And make it less mysterious? Pfffft. :mrgreen:
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

Besides the quest might get added in the next version.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

agnari wrote:thank, you they should have included a short file on quests not implemented so as not to drive us crazy.
But it's like the switch in the blacksmith's shop in Aridell in Book I. You go through all sorts of trouble to get to it and pull the switch, only to find that it doesn't actually do anything. ;)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Farwalker
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by Farwalker »

Kreador Freeaxe wrote: But it's like the switch in the blacksmith's shop in Aridell in Book I. You go through all sorts of trouble to get to it and pull the switch, only to find that it doesn't actually do anything. ;)
Boy do I remember that switch! :)
Farwalker
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by Farwalker »

In 1.4 still didn't find anything linked to these switches... somewhere in some dark tunnel something is turning and shifting...

Or some gopher is wondering why that thick root moves aimlessly back and forth from time to time.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Farwalker wrote:
Kreador Freeaxe wrote: But it's like the switch in the blacksmith's shop in Aridell in Book I. You go through all sorts of trouble to get to it and pull the switch, only to find that it doesn't actually do anything. ;)
Boy do I remember that switch! :)
Hmm... Somehow, I don't remember this. Was this one of those things where he was blocking it constantly and you had to wait, wait, wait for him to move?

I do remember the trainer in Blackwater who had to be in a very particular place when you opened the chest, so that she wouldn't notice. Now... that was annoying.

But the reward was worth it.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Turtle
Council Member

Post by Turtle »

Evnissyen wrote:...Was this one of those things where he was blocking it constantly and you had to wait, wait, wait for him to move?

No, I think it was blocked by a chest. You couldn't throw anything at it, because it was "obscured", so you would have to smash the chest to get at it, I guess.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Turtle wrote:
Evnissyen wrote:...Was this one of those things where he was blocking it constantly and you had to wait, wait, wait for him to move?

No, I think it was blocked by a chest. You couldn't throw anything at it, because it was "obscured", so you would have to smash the chest to get at it, I guess.
Strange, I honestly don't even remember. I probably never bothered with it. I'll have to open up Book 1 again, now, and take a look.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

The blacksmith heard an awful lot of crime being commited before I finally smashed through that chest.
reyak
Pledge

Post by reyak »

I remember that stupid thing!! It took me forever to get to that stupid thing! lmao!
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Pretty odd you can't just climb over it.