What Lilith Says

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Juda
Pledge

What Lilith Says

Post by Juda »

Hi, I'm new to Eschalon, started a game, and it's been going well. I've wandered into a couple of places I probably shouldn't have, such as Shadowmirk and the Tangletree Oussuary(sp?) but I don't think it'll affect the game. I'm a ranger with swords and pick locks, and a couple other odd skills. I'm strongly against magic, so don't try to convince me!

But here's what I wanted to know. I found Lilith, she told me to kill the bees, I said okay. then I went to her room and raided her cabinet. She got mad, and now I must kill her. I looked stuff up, and I've seen that this doesn't hurt the storyline, but I did want to know what she was going to say about my amulet...(and get the xp for killing the bees). Could anyone give me a direct quote, or paraphrase, what she tells me?

Cheers.

I'll take other suggestions, too.

Thanks,
Juda
IJBall
Major
Major

Re: What Lilith Says

Post by IJBall »

Juda wrote:Hi, I'm new to Eschalon, started a game, and it's been going well. I've wandered into a couple of places I probably shouldn't have, such as Shadowmirk and the Tangletree Oussuary(sp?) but I don't think it'll affect the game. I'm a ranger with swords and pick locks, and a couple other odd skills. I'm strongly against magic, so don't try to convince me!

But here's what I wanted to know. I found Lilith, she told me to kill the bees, I said okay. then I went to her room and raided her cabinet. She got mad, and now I must kill her. I looked stuff up, and I've seen that this doesn't hurt the storyline, but I did want to know what she was going to say about my amulet...(and get the xp for killing the bees). Could anyone give me a direct quote, or paraphrase, what she tells me?
My advice would be go to another Save Game before you ticked off Lilith - because it sounds like you are still pretty early on in your game, I think you still want to complete Lilith's quest if you possibly can.

The next best thing to do would be to go to a Save Game before you've killed Lilith (but after you've ticked her off), and try to track down the Charm spell, so you can get her to stop being mad at you - but that will probably require a lot of extra work on your end which may not be worth it.

Failing all of that, if you search this forum, there are posts that will tell you what Lilith would have told you...

Good luck!
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: What Lilith Says

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

If you don't have a save as IJBall suggested, you can go along just fine after killing Lilith. You miss the extra experience for showing her the stinger from the Queen Bee, and a bit of advice about what the amulet does.

(HINT: It's a key for a fancy safe deposit box)

You can stumble upon that information when you get to Blackwater, though, so it's not TOO big a loss.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.