egg

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
greencero
Pledge

egg

Post by greencero »

can you guys tell me where three easter eggs were , i play eschalon book 1 for 2 year and i can't still find it (please tell me) :oops:

( sorry if my english language is not so good)
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: egg

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

From Jedi_Learner's FAQ (http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... 623#p13623):
During my adventures I have come across and picked up an object with the name "Easter Egg". Does it serve any purpose, and are there others?
Spoiler wrote:
You can find three easter eggs during your travels. The first easter egg can be found inside a locked chest on the second level of the abandoned tavern "The Minotaur" in Elderhollow. The coordinates are X=34 and Y=95. The second easter egg is in Tangletree Ossuary and is behind a closed gate which will only open if you solve the four chest puzzle. You can find the final easter egg behind the Goblin Citadel in Rotwood. From the Giant's Village head southeast and follow the palisade in the same direction until you see a gap in the palisade. The coordinates are X=77 and Y=186. Go through the gap and head west, following the stone wall of the Goblin Citadel until you find a chest behind a locked door. If you take all three easter eggs to the first level of Shadowmirk and use the display rack at coordinates X=48 and Y=140 your character will be rewarded with an instant level up.
Highlight the semi-invisible text above this to read.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
greencero
Pledge

Post by greencero »

thanks for the information but i can't solve puzzle in the 4 chest should i destroy them?
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

The four items are:

Hammer, Ash, Ring, Apple--not necessarily in that order. I don't remember exactly.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.