No more Collecting

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Iane
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

No more Collecting

Post by Iane »

Due to the Floods I'm selling my games collection or rather what's left of it.
Even though I got all my games out from the house the house they went to flooded to 2 feet and I lost about 700 games (I did however save the disks or DVD's ) including collectors editions worth over $2000 alone.

So I'm selling what's left unless it's linked to steam.

If your looking for a game then check out my list here http://www.users.on.net/~iane/List/Games.html and I'll tell you the state of the item as everything will be sold on Ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com.au/ian776/m.html?_ ... ksid=p3686

If you have any Questions then Email me at gamersaddiction@internode.on.net
Donleon
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Re: No more Collecting

Post by Donleon »

:( bad times
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

I lost a pretty large collection myself when someone broke into the apartment I had several years back. My only revenge was the fact that they stole a Sony TV which weighed about 500lbs that didn't work. I would have paid money to see the looks on their faces after they carted it down a flight of stairs, got it to wherever and plugged it in, only to be greeted by a grey screen.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Oh, hell. I hate stories like this... sorry, Iane. :(

I wonder about things like this happening to me... what if I lost all my books? Some of them are rare, some of them were given to me, and/or signed... ugh. And my CD's & tapes . . . I can't live without my music.

My film collection is relatively small... but I do have lots of rare, impossible-to-find short films on VHS that I still need to copy over to disc.

The roof hasn't collapsed yet from the snow & ice, so... everything's fine so far.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Iane
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Iane »

Yeah it's sorta killed my love for gaming at the moment but also it's very hard to play games siting on the floor in our new Rental - I get the Itch to pre order a new collectors edition here and there (say like Duke Nukem ) but then I think of the 7 hours I spent riping open water soaked boxes and the idea is killed very quick.

Lost a stack of floppy games as well as other collectible items including some old consoles and old Computers and parts (like 386,486, old Dos Box ) sorta forget what I had in the garage but the lot went under - I have an amiga 500 here and about 1200 disks but the HD , monitor and powerpack were in the garage :(