Book 1 now available through the Mac App Store

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Book 1 now available through the Mac App Store

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

For those of you who do not check the front page regularly, we now have Book 1 available for purchase through Apple's Mac App Store.

We are unable to transfer licenses, so if you want to own the game through the App Store, you'll need to repurchase it (sorry).

Don't forget to rate the game if you buy it, because with enough good ratings we may be featured on the MAS site, which will help us immensely!
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Book 1 now available through the Mac App Store

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:For those of you who do not check the front page regularly, we now have Book 1 available for purchase through Apple's Mac App Store.

We are unable to transfer licenses, so if you want to own the game through the App Store, you'll need to repurchase it (sorry).

Don't forget to rate the game if you buy it, because with enough good ratings we may be featured on the MAS site, which will help us immensely!
Nice!
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
dare49devil
Senior Council Member

Post by dare49devil »

-I'm not sure if this is too personal information but, did you see an influx of purchases when released through the Mac App Store?
Thanatos
Pledge

Post by Thanatos »

I saw this game on the mac store and did a bit of investigation before buying. Really love it, and I gave it a good review. Have felt really disenchanted with EA and Activision buying up all the developers I used to love. The more recent RPG's seem to have pretty nice graphics at the expense of just about everything else. So thanks, love your work, looking forward to playing II.