Guy who has only heard about DnD wants to play it,that`s me.

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
tom-son
Pledge

Guy who has only heard about DnD wants to play it,that`s me.

Post by tom-son »

So,i have read a few DnD-based webcomics (goblins,order of the stick)
and they were interesting enough to make me interested in DnD.
So,if someone can suggest me a game for a newbie to join(might be a forum one,or even in iscribble)or create one into this topic,it would be fun.
What do you think?
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Guy who has only heard about DnD wants to play it,that`s

Post by Dragonlady »

I'm not accepting any first levels or newbies at the moment in my game but you might like to read the 'chapters' of my game that's been going on since 2004 on Rpol dot net.

here's the address about my game: http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=7901&date=1303100347

The 'chapters' can be read by clicking on "Notice: Story of Knu-Mythia (group 0)"

It will give you an idea of how some people play using the first and 2nd ed. rules of Advanced Dungeon and Dragons game. Feel free to read the other 'notices' too if you want to.

In my own world of 'Knumythia, I've been running games since 1989 in one fashion or another. :)

I've just gotten home from hospital yesterday evening having gotten Bronchitis and too much fluid on heart (went in Friday) so thinking still isn't at par. I can't think of a good place for you to start up. Though you might want to find a local gaming shop and see if they hold games there or have a bulleting board announcing games. If you just want internet games. I'm sure the folks here will answer you for good places.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!