Walkthrough Help

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Walkthrough Help

Post by Vroqren »

Hey guys, I'm considering writing a Walkthrough for Book II. Unfortunately, there are so many side quests that I can't possibly remember them all. I'm looking for people who have played the game multiple times, and done many of the side quests, or explored many of the character builds. Any number of people would be appreciated. I think I'll write what I remember of the main quests, and side quests, and with your help, hopefully we can make this a useful walkthrough. So, any volunteers?

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Walkthrough Help

Post by Painted Lady »

Man, there are so many different ways to play this game that you have set yourself a difficult task! Am more than willing to help out if you have specific questions or need someone to check something out........
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Thank you, it's much appreciated. I simply plan on giving a brief walkthrough for each side quest, and a very direct one for the main quest.

SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Bump

I'm getting pretty far on my walkthrough for Book: II, but I don't have information on more than around three or four of the side quests. Really would appreciate any help you guys can give me.

SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

Have you finished the game? It's not all that difficult to see all the quests in a single play through, especially if you refer to the quest list:

http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... =12&t=3899
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Oh - thanks. Yes, I have finished the game, I've just never seen that thread before. Thanks a ton, that will help a lot!

kelticpete
Council Member

Post by kelticpete »

SO how is the walkthrough for E 2 going?
Pax,

Pete

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Sorry, I'm currently pretty busy - I actually stopped playing for a while, but hopefully will be finishing soon. After that, I will make a character with pretty much only cartography, and map out just about everything for the walkthrough. So, it could be maybe a month or two, because on top of all my finals ETC. I'm making a game with a couple friends right now. Anyway, I still would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks for reminding me about this though.

Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

I've gotten to work on this again, and I need a couple spellings - It would be embarrassing for me to release a walkthrough to the public, and misspell the same thing like 30 times... So - First off,
It's Darus right, not Darius?
Same thing with Korren, not Koren?
Port Kuudad, Kudaad, which is it?
Talushorn?

EDIT: Also, Eurabor?
And Lorewitch right, not Lorewhich or something else?

EDIT2: Hmm, Durnore, or Durnor?

Thanks in advance, and as soon as I get the answers to these, I will post my Walkthrough!

Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Awesome thanks! I'm going to give BW my Walkthrough now, and upload it ASAP.