I've been playing with xolotl's map editor again and have made a little mod that opens up the tower in Port Kuudad with a couple of floors to explorer and a custom weapon in there to find.
To install just extract the zipfile below into your save game folder, for me using the steam version on Windows 7 this was "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Basilisk Games\Book 2 Saved Games\" and then the appropriate slot.
Latest Version: Port Kuudad Tower v1.07CAUTIONWhile this mod can be installed and used with an existing character please be aware that the Port Kuudad map will be reset to it's default state.
This will have the following side effects:
- If Citizen Writ has already been presented you will no longer beable to access Port Kuudad using this method.
- If you have already opened the archives in Lockston Hall you will not be able to enter that area anymore.
- All containers in the map will be reset to there default content so move anything you don't want to loose.
Enjoy Updates (Previous versions avaliable here)21/4/12 - v1.07
- Fixed infinite item bug that occured with most of the custom items in the tower.22/3/12 - v1.06
- Fixed stoves in basement causing crash when clicked.22/3/12 - v1.05
- Fixed problem with wardrobes in bedroom causing crash.11/2/12 - v1.04
- Fixed corruption of mini map display.27/1/12 - v1.03
- Added exit to the sewers.24/1/12 - v1.02
- Fixed some dialog.22/1/12 - v1.01
- Added additional custom weapons for each category.