(Book II Mod) Port Kuudad Tower - Now Open

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: (Book II Mod) Port Kuudad Tower - Now Open

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Hmmm. That sounds like what happened with the widget in earlier versions of the unmodded game.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
sapientCrow
Steward

Post by sapientCrow »

it was kind of funny tbh...
I reloaded a save and it shows my weight at that obscene level.
I started testing which item it was and found when I threw out the knuckles my weight was restored.

the funny part is that the animation for throwing them away persisted through a lengthy playthrough if I let it and it also showed on the main screen and when I reloaded a new game after dumping them...
eschalon confetti...
raverdave2k
Senior Council Member

Post by raverdave2k »

Whoops yet again, I actually discovered this problem while making "Treasure of the Orakur", there is an option in the editor for stackable, I had been creating items that I wanted to be singles with this unchecked and not bothering to put a quantity in, as it turns out that produces the bug you describe, I had to go back in and set all the items I had created to having a quantity of "1".

It would appear that I never thought to go back and check on this mod for the same thing :oops: I shall ammend in the next day or two.
My modifications for Eschalon Book I: RaverDave's Book I Mod
My modifications for Eschalon Book II: Port Kuudad Tower - Now Open, Treasure Of The Orakur

All previous versions avaliable here
raverdave2k
Senior Council Member

Post by raverdave2k »

Right new version is up which should address this problem.
My modifications for Eschalon Book II: Port Kuudad Tower - Now Open, Treasure Of The Orakur

ach1949
Initiate

Post by ach1949 »

I finally got some more time to play. I got into the Chancellor's room first by blowing the door with (4) powder kegs, but this ruined the pure thief challenge. Second I upped lock pick to level 15 and got in. I'm sure the key is hidden somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it. I'm playing a very deliberately slow game to see if I can finish and accomplish all challenges except pure mage and pacifist in one game. I'm just surprised I haven't found a key to the tower doors with level 10 locks.

Getting in certainly solves the issue of +damage weapons for killing magical creatures. A nice mod. thank you!

I can't look at the treasure thread any more. There's way too many hints in it. I'll let you know when I finally find the key for the Chancellor's room. If there isn't one, do let me know
raverdave2k
Senior Council Member

Post by raverdave2k »

ach1949 wrote:I'll let you know when I finally find the key for the Chancellor's room. If there isn't one, do let me know
There is indeed a key for it :D

leonxim
Apprentice

Post by leonxim »

Played it. it was good. Thanks for this addition :)
raverdave2k
Senior Council Member

Post by raverdave2k »

Hi all,

Sorry this has been down for a while. I have now re-uploaded this as an attachment to the original post.

Cheers
Dave