Wall Map

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Wall Map

Post by Vroqren »

That really annoying spam bot that was advertising itself had one bonus. I hadn't seen the topic on where we would start in Book III (I used to just click the mark topics read on General Chat). Anyway, in that post, BW mentioned a wall map once Eschalon: Book III was announced.
BasiliskWrangler wrote:- There will be a very large, full detailed, limited edition map available for purchase when Book III is released. This will be a decorative wall map, and will have all the detail you will need to play all three games with.
I know that the merchandise dealings with Zazzle kind of fell through due to it being to expensive to keep up with itself. Were you still planning on releasing a wall poster with the massive and updates map of Eschalon at the same time as Book III? If so, I will certainly be buying one. And if you're not, I'll make one with Crayons.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
leshpar
Marshall

Re: Wall Map

Post by leshpar »

I definitely want one. I have random game world maps decorating an entire section of my living room. (morrowind, cyrodil (oblivion), and skyrim) I'd love to add Eschalon to those maps.