Advertising Echelon

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Rollor
Marshall

Post by Rollor »

Yep RPGDot is the place to go if you like ---> RPG's. When I think about I actually think it was on rpgdot I first heard about eschalon
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Yes, we do need to improve our exposure.

However, since the start of development we wanted to keep a "low profile" until the game reached a closer stage of completion. Our cover was blown about 4 months early when someone from RPGDot posted a story about us when they saw a pre-alpha screenshot in a developer forum (damn them! :D ). Actually, RPGDot has been one of the greatest websites to work with.

We will start a major PR push as the game gets closer to being finished...until then, you fans have done a great job spreading the word. Don't stop! Go to your favorite forum and give us some props by posting a link! Mention us in your blog. Shave our logo on the back of your head!

Also, we have a few top secret, mega-cool promotional "things" in the works that we will reveal really soon...