Cube World

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Cube World

Post by blatherbeard »

Anyone else enjoying this little game?

its an awesome voxel based rpg that, while challenging, will suck you in after a few levels of frustration.

I recommend it highly, esp since we could get multiplayer going! lol
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Cube World

Post by deathknight1728 »

blatherbeard wrote:Anyone else enjoying this little game?

its an awesome voxel based rpg that, while challenging, will suck you in after a few levels of frustration.

I recommend it highly, esp since we could get multiplayer going! lol
Thankyou for the recommendation!

I feel its only right that I give you one. I just finished a backlog of a bunch of games and started up with a retro rpg like d and d. Its called Knights of Pen and Paper and its got the graphics of old school ultima and knights of the chalice (old school graphics). You can play alone or with a group just like in d and d. Its for pc, mac and other categories.

When I finish current game, I will try your recommendation.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

The only thing i will warn you is its 3rd person, active fighting. Forgot to mention that in the description, but if you watch a few videos youll get the gist.

thanks for that reccommendation as well, will have to check it out!
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
Iane
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Iane »

Yep got this also and it's brilliant for an alpha - got a lvl 54 water mage so far and still grinding for those legendary items lol