Some custom portraits for you

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Some custom portraits for you

Post by KillingMoon »

For a bit more choice at game set-up. These are all from Expeditions; Conquistador, I find them excellent. I had asked Logic Artists for permission; http://logicartists.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1085.
They are considerably cropped and resized to make them suitable for Eschalon. There are many more portraits in Conquistador, I just made a selection.

Installation instructions:
You can extract the zip with the 12 pics directly into your main Eschalon file. They are of the right file type and size (PNG's, 64 x 64 pixels) for immediate use in the game. Except the game will only accept a portrait when it's called 'mypic'. I've named the files 'mypicAna', 'mypicAdriana' etc., so you need to rename and get rid of the actual name bit to be able to use that character in-game.

Enlarged preview of the 12 pics:
Attachments
PortraitsForEschalon.zip
(133.46 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: Some custom portraits for you

Post by KillingMoon »

I had a little mod I wanted to upload, it's unusual to upload that in some other thread, even when the topic is similar.
At least that's how modding parts of forums work, not general discussion parts, and since the Eschalon forum only has discussion parts it may look a bit strange that I started a separate thread for this, but this is still a little mod, not a discussion.

When I saw your topic appearing, I thought whoops, now it will look strange if I upload these Conquistador portraits at about the same time, but it's still a separate little thing. I could have named it 'Conquistador Portraits' perhaps.
tibun
Initiate

Re: Some custom portraits for you

Post by tibun »

From Arcanum could be nice :evil: