E3 Memorable Moments

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Re: E3 Memorable Moments

Post by Lord_P »

Hearing "Forge Thy Destiny" in the credits. Made my day completely.
Leezar
Marshall

Post by Leezar »

Finding "The orakur are watching" at the dwarven mine guardpost.

(Its a childrens book, see. That like finding "Max boll" in the UN peace keeping forces barracks in Congo.)
Roughly at the same time I penetrate your betrothed, you will be penetrated by this sharpened pole
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

I have two:

Going into the seawardens guild before ever talking to the witch north of it, raiding all the chests and finding a cat, well cared for (food and a porcelain cup), but locked in a chest...
and
Walking into the Gildmoon Repository and walking past a vault with absolutely nothing in it except a giant keg (presumably) of beer.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
Farwalker
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by Farwalker »

Finding the kitten "out of the blue" is pretty funny.

I know Killingmoon already said this one, but sure enough I recently had a good chuckle when, while cruising along through the countryside, I came to a sudden and abrupt halt! You guessed it, a cabbage.

Cabbages are dangerous! What if I was running from some flying bugs? It could have been life or death!
john1v6
Apprentice

Post by john1v6 »

The arrogant douchebag Kirk Strongarm. "Can't get enough of my gear, eh? I can't blame you; my equipment is dazzling." and "Run along now, maybe the tavern wench needs someone to wipe the tables."

On a separate note, the phosphorescent mushrooms in Mirkland. Very pretty, and a nice touch to the landscaping
There are two kinds of people in the world: Us and Them
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

Farwalker wrote: Cabbages are dangerous! What if I was running from some flying bugs? It could have been life or death!
It's okay, just take a turn to eat it. Everyone knows that when you eat something you stop having to carry its weight, right?
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

SpottedShroom wrote: It's okay, just take a turn to eat it. Everyone knows that when you eat something you stop having to carry its weight, right?
Same with drinking 6 pounds of water at a time evidently...

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
Farwalker
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by Farwalker »

SpottedShroom wrote: It's okay, just take a turn to eat it. Everyone knows that when you eat something you stop having to carry its weight, right?
Ha! Ever try to eat a whole cabbage raw? That would take some serious doing.

Funny how I can just slip that achievement in during combat. :mrgreen:
goflb
Initiate

Post by goflb »

Actually, your character's digestive system processes the food immediately (all the way), but the game does not show the dirty parts.
AK_Marty
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by AK_Marty »

goflb wrote:
Actually, your character's digestive system processes the food immediately (all the way), but the game does not show the dirty parts.
So that's where those salted fungus things come from. :D
Alaska Marty
"It looks a lot more like it does now than it used to!"