And yet more needs from me...

A forum for discussing all things regarding modding of Eschalon: Book III
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

And yet more needs from me...

Post by lilwoofer »

I just finished my 9th go round, this time with the new mods. And was so close to the end that I got carried away selling my stuff. I sold the danged ring from Edgar's vault before getting my loot and Bittersting. Can anyone tell me or help me get this ring back? I have a saved game right before heading to war. I hope someone can help.

And also, does anyone have a mod out yet for Fandugan? I have browsed through the postings but have not seen any. Man, I wish I had learned computer language way back so I could build worlds like y'all do. Thanks so much again for this great series. And it is VERY heart inspiring to know that the mod creators are doing this out of love for the game and not for money. Nice HUUUUMANS are out there!
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: And yet more needs from me...

Post by xolotl »

lilwoofer wrote:I just finished my 9th go round, this time with the new mods. And was so close to the end that I got carried away selling my stuff. I sold the danged ring from Edgar's vault before getting my loot and Bittersting. Can anyone tell me or help me get this ring back? I have a saved game right before heading to war. I hope someone can help.
Which ring would that be? I don't recall a ring that was related to Edgar's quest... Nothing that would prevent you from getting Bittersting, anyway.

Anyway, to get the item back, you could always just load up your previous savegame's character in the character editor, make a note of all the item values, and then load up your current savegame and plug those into an empty inventory slot.
And also, does anyone have a mod out yet for Fandugan?
There's one that's being worked on at the moment, but it's not been released yet.
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

Re: And yet more needs from me...

Post by lilwoofer »

Hmmm,
[+] SPOILER
when I got into the mountains and fought the grubs, I thought it was a ring that opened the security lock in Moonrise
, but maybe I am VERY mistaken and already had the key... Never tried... I really wonder if Alzheimer's is kicking in... and that was not to be a funny note.

AddenDUM: DUMb being key! It was a diamond KEY that opened the lock not a diamond ring and I had it all along....

And thanks for the info on the Fandugan Pass. I await impatiently! Hell, getting old is getting old and making me anxious to hurry up and get 'er done!
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!