beyond the skull

MacOS support forum for Eschalon: Book III
Cliff
Initiate

beyond the skull

Post by Cliff »

I am getting extremely frustrated with this part of the game. I cannot get pass any of the three gates after I enter the skull. I have all four widgets and have completed every task, I can see though a window where the wheel widget goes. I can only conclude three is a bug in the game. Is there a bypass code or some other step by step instructions to get by this part go the game? Or do just dump the game?
Cliff
Initiate

Re: beyond the skull

Post by Cliff »

Yes that is one of the three gates. The other two would be to the left.
Cliff
Initiate

Post by Cliff »

I have no idea how to upload a sceenshot. But I am at the point where you enter the Omentor temple though the skull, and am unable to open any gates. On the right first gate looks to be a long hall. Then a short way to the left is a window though witch I can see a sign that shows the wheel widget next to the window is a gate. To the left of that is a third gate with a level behind it and three other gate all closed, and a beholder behind the left and right of the inside closed gates. How do you enter the Omentor temple? The skull entrance does not let you into the rest of the temple!!! Thanks
Cliff
Initiate

Post by Cliff »

And there in lies the problem I cannot open the gate to get to the lever. How do I open the gate? I have tried everything I can think of.
Cliff
Initiate

Post by Cliff »

No I cannot. The gate to the lever is closed. I cannot open it to use the lever.
Cliff
Initiate

Post by Cliff »

OK how do I upload the saved game? I have never done that before. Thanks
Cliff
Initiate

Post by Cliff »

eb3_screen0.png
eb3_screen0.png (157.92 KiB) Viewed 17310 times
Cliff
Initiate

Post by Cliff »

Sorry it took some time to get it done, but now I have learned how to upload s screenshot, thanks.
Cliff
Initiate

Post by Cliff »

Version 1.01 downloaded from the Mac store. No supernova spell.
Cliff
Initiate

Post by Cliff »

Thanks
Cliff
Initiate

Post by Cliff »

Hi, the fix did not work. So I deleted the whole program and reinstalled, and updated to 1.05.1 I hope the game will run normal now. I should do well from the start up to the skull lol. Thanks for trying to fix the problem.