Just saying hi

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Just saying hi

Post by CrazyBernie »

Sorry... couldn't resist. :mrgreen:
sarcasm.jpg
sarcasm.jpg (66.83 KiB) Viewed 60489 times
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Just saying hi

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

You want a job here in the studio? We pay in sarcasm.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

BasiliskWrangler wrote: September 28th, 2018, 2:32 pm You want a job here in the studio? We pay in sarcasm.
I'd totally work for sarcasm, but I hear the taxes on it are absolute murder.
Leezar
Marshall

Post by Leezar »

I am high-jacking this thread, with this epic debate between Jordan Petersson and Umbrella on the subject of Trumps IQ:

[removed]

[removed]
Roughly at the same time I penetrate your betrothed, you will be penetrated by this sharpened pole
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Leezar wrote: October 30th, 2018, 5:08 am I am high-jacking this thread, with this epic debate between Jordan Petersson and Umbrella on the subject of Trumps IQ:

[removed]

[removed]
Removed your YouTube links because we generally don't allow cross promotion with other sites or channels (it actually lowers our ranking to have random links coming form the forums). For the record, I too think that Trump is not the brightest crayon in the box, and if you feel the need to start a discussion about it, please do (just keep links out).
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

BasiliskWrangler wrote: October 30th, 2018, 8:09 pm
Leezar wrote: October 30th, 2018, 5:08 am I am high-jacking this thread, with this epic debate between Jordan Petersson and Umbrella on the subject of Trumps IQ:

[removed]

[removed]
Removed your YouTube links because we generally don't allow cross promotion with other sites or channels (it actually lowers our ranking to have random links coming form the forums). For the record, I too think that Trump is not the brightest crayon in the box, and if you feel the need to start a discussion about it, please do (just keep links out).
Possibly not the brightest crayon in a goth crayon box.
---

Leezar
Marshall

Post by Leezar »

BasiliskWrangler wrote: October 30th, 2018, 8:09 pm Removed your YouTube links because we generally don't allow cross promotion with other sites or channels (it actually lowers our ranking to have random links coming form the forums).
Awww... :(
BasiliskWrangler wrote: October 30th, 2018, 8:09 pm For the record, I too think that Trump is not the brightest crayon in the box, and if you feel the need to start a discussion about it, please do (just keep links out).
No not really. I just found it awfully funny how that pundit is so strongly trying to convince his audience that Trump is smart - you can even tell how he struggles to put the words in his mouth, because he finds them distasteful, full well knowing the latter clearly is not.

IT WAS FUNNY!!! ADMIT IT, IT WAS!!! LAUGH!!!
Roughly at the same time I penetrate your betrothed, you will be penetrated by this sharpened pole
ttomm46
Senior Steward

Post by ttomm46 »

Glad somebody is saying hi.. :D
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

I suspect that there are quite a few regulars who are peeking in fairly often. Personally, I really enjoy news from BW about the new game.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Painted Lady wrote: November 4th, 2018, 10:26 am I suspect that there are quite a few regulars who are peeking in fairly often. Personally, I really enjoy news from BW about the new game.
I check in at least a couple times a week to see if new folks have come around asking for help, or if BW has some new stuff to show us, or if folks are just dropping in to say Hi!

Today, I'm just dropping in to say Hi! and didn't want to start a new thread for that, so I'm bumping this one back up. :)
---

blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

Im always around.

HI!
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

I find myself checking about once a month or so, just praying that there's some lovely discussion that will spark some nostalgia. We're still rooting for you BW!

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
Quaan
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by Quaan »

I am checking in too once in a while hoping for news on the new game.