My first day at hightschool

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Sanctus
Marshall

My first day at hightschool

Post by Sanctus »

It really su*ked....
It was like soooo booooooring.
I was continously thinking at pc's and games
I met some new guy witch i totaly dislike and i have to stay there 4 more years :((
Its gonna be a long life
May the sky never fall on your head
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Don't get discouraged, you'll soon be buried deep in homework from all your classes and won't have the time to be bored. :lol:

The first weeks of high school can be a drag/drain. But it will get better. There are fun things to do, like dances, plays, politics, putting a VW on the school roof late at night... :roll:

Okay, maybe things are different now. It's been years since I was in high school...1960-1963 to be exact. :lol:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Gallifrey
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Gallifrey »

It's been a long time since I was in high school. I hated it of course, save for the occasional class, but now that I'm out of school, I realise that those were the easy days.
Don't bemoan high school, it only gets worse afterwards!
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!
Rollor
Marshall

Post by Rollor »

How old you when you go to highschool?
And I know the feeling of wasting your time :) A lot of my school has passed by with waching the birds fly around and thinking of girls :)
How many are you in your class? They can't all be asses now can they? some good people is always around....

@ Dragonlady: Will look into that vw thing :D
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Rollor wrote:
@ Dragonlady: Will look into that vw thing :D
Hee, hee. To top that prank, we (not me!!! :) ) took old tires (no rims) and flipped them over the flag pole almost to the top. School authorities had to hire a hook and ladder truck to get them off. To say the least they were pissed. :lol: We were not a normal group of kids. But then, there wasn't the lure of drugs, guns and mayhem like there is now. It was the beginning of the 'Flower Power generation'. ie. hippies.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Dragonlady: awesome.
Sanctus
Marshall

Post by Sanctus »

Yeah.... really cool
Well I'm 15 and we are 28 in the class but 24 of the(not including me) are really asses.
My programming teacher is theaching me how to make folders(is that normal?????????)
I' getting more and more boored so that why I signed at a chinese hour at a thatre as an actor and as the one doing the comics for the school( no not like marvel and so)
May the sky never fall on your head
Rollor
Marshall

Post by Rollor »

Dragonlady wrote: Hee, hee. To top that prank, we (not me!!! :) ) took old tires (no rims) and flipped them over the flag pole almost to the top. School authorities had to hire a hook and ladder truck to get them off. To say the least they were pissed. :lol: We were not a normal group of kids. But then, there wasn't the lure of drugs, guns and mayhem like there is now. It was the beginning of the 'Flower Power generation'. ie. hippies.
:lol: nice!! definitely going to rember this one :) hopefully I will get the chance to try myself :)

Sanctus: 24 out of 28 thats like a hole lot.. Bad luck... But it's probably going to chance. Stuff like that always work out...