Beta testing?

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
confused1
Apprentice

Beta testing?

Post by confused1 »

How exactly will the beta testing work for this game? (Yes, I realize this won't happen for awhile.) Will you have a sign-up or registration type thing or will you choose them yourself or will they be the same as they were for Book I?
If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of men.
Rune_74
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by Rune_74 »

Well in the first one you had too pass a really tough test in which you had to be a master in many things. Unfortunately for alot this was not possible and led to mass suicides and tears, hopefully book 2 will relax these standards.

Perhaps, then grasshopper you shall be ready:)
confused1
Apprentice

Post by confused1 »

edit: reason: because it doesn't need to be seen anymore
Last edited by confused1 on December 31st, 2007, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
acoustibop
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by acoustibop »

While I would sympathise with the unfortunate experience you've had, confused1, I don't think you should try to impose behaviour governed by your negative experiences onto this forum. I'm sure many members must have had unfortunate experiences that have been unwittingly referenced by other members, but by and large, they don't complain about it.

If the forum was restricted only to discussions that wouldn't upset anyone, it would be a pretty dull place. There are limits, of course, but I'd have to say that, in my opinion, Rune_74 didn't come anywhere near them.
confused1
Apprentice

Post by confused1 »

Sorry, it's jsut that I can't stand when people say that. On that note, since I am getting off topic I will discontinue my typing.
Rune_74
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by Rune_74 »

Um, did I miss something....?? I never saw his message before he edited it, I was making a funny and I'm sorry if it offended anyone.

An yes, I was a beta tester on the game...my name is even in the credits....

Again sorry if I offended it was supposed to be harmless.
acoustibop
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by acoustibop »

Well, since he's edited his post, Rune_74, I don't fell happy repeating what he said for all the forum to see, but I'll PM you.