First post of the decade! New Years Giveaway!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: First post of the decade! New Years Giveaway!

Post by CrazyBernie » January 31st, 2020, 6:26 pm

Ask and ye shall receive! :twisted:

I'll try to keep things moving here... later.

blatherbeard
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by blatherbeard » February 1st, 2020, 8:46 am

You sir, are amazing. Gonna call you Santa Bernie!
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.

Stalfos
Apprentice

Post by Stalfos » February 8th, 2020, 10:39 pm

Hiya!! Coming back from the dead after over 10 years of not login in that forum I find this giveaway... Well, thanks!!

So I pick 8 and 15.
Those pack seems to have little gems.

Also CB: I discovered your LtF series today. Red everything (about 2h read?) and my did I enjoy it. The style, the little bits of Lewis' thoughts process and humour, also helped me renew with the universe of Eschalon a bit.
I believe his favourite colour to be Brown though I don't think he remembers! Ha!
Here's my reasoning: Chests and those tempting XXX Barrels are wooden brown and contains loot and goodies. Doors leading to new (and back from) adventure are brown too... And I would sprinkle chocolate on everything (almost everything; certainly not on sh*t!)...
Hyrkali
Freelance Web Developer @ NickoLabs

CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie » February 9th, 2020, 8:40 pm

Welcome back, and welcome to The List! :twisted: :o :shock:

I'll get you those games and add some flavor text. I'm on the road currently for work; I'm hanging in my hotel room right now and being lazy (got an early day tomorrow), but I promise to update soon!

I'm actually working on another bit of fan fiction for my collection. This one should be pretty interesting - it might actually be too big to just paste into a single post. I've been poking at it off and on since 2016.. >.<

**edit** Well, it might fit after all... successfully pasted 3800 words into a single post field... although I ain't done yet... ^_^