Cant find Ruel's Book

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
SpidyM
Pledge

Cant find Ruel's Book

Post by SpidyM »

Hi i need the book in Ruel's for an important quest but its not there.. surely theres another way of finding it? its the Orakur research book... maybe i sold it back when i was level 1 ...and the fact that u can sell it makes it a bit daft having it as a quest item! i tried using the Orakur are wactching but turned out thats just a kids stories book and had no affect.
Is there any way of getting that book guys? I dont even remember seeing it!
Mod.
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Re: Cant find Ruel's Book

Post by Mod. »

Firstly, it isn't used for any quest. To get the book, you have to solve the teleporter puzzle. The answer to that puzzle can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3378

You can get some good xp from it, but like I said, you don't need it at all to complete the game, or even any quest.
SpidyM
Pledge

Post by SpidyM »

yeah i meant to say it wasn't a quest.... but thought id got rid of it by accident..

cheers
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

SpidyM wrote:yeah i meant to say it wasn't a quest.... but thought id got rid of it by accident..

cheers

You can always go to Ruels house and check to see if the lids in the hidden room are up, meaning you got in there and took stuff. In that case, you had it, lost it by accident (or already took it to the 'Saint'). If they are closed, then you haven't gone in there yet. :wink:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Turtle
Council Member

Post by Turtle »

I think you'd remember if you'd solved that puzzle. And it's unlikely you could have done it at level 1, just because it takes a little while to assemble the things you need.