Underground Repository.

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Underground Repository.

Post by blatherbeard »

Sorry if this has been asked, but i couldnt find it.

Is the only way out of the UR to fast travel? I cant seem to find an exit once im inside.
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Underground Repository.

Post by xolotl »

blatherbeard wrote:Is the only way out of the UR to fast travel? I cant seem to find an exit once im inside.
You should be able to just head back out the way you came - past the Dimensional Eye pit, past the Vault Master and Guards, and back up the stairs. Once you make it back to your room, pull the lever and Eeru will let you back out.
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

So... You can't find it, but you know that you can't find a way out? I'm confused... If you actually can't find it, check my walkthrough - there's an entire section called "Finding the vault". If you are looking for a way out, xolotl was correct - exit the same you you entered. I don't think you even can Quick Travel in there, because it's a dungeon.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

Sorry for the unclear post, but xolotl gave me the answer ;)

The problem was when i got back to the room from the underground area, i didn't see a lever to open the door.

thanks both of you =)
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.