Newbie here, and just curious

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

Newbie here, and just curious

Post by lilwoofer »

First off, thanks Basilisk for a GREAT series so far. Cannot await so patiently for the next! >> Does the Mervyn's commercial of "Open Open!".

Anyway, have played 1 and 2 best games het for a Mac and came across a BUNCH of answers but my ADHD has blown my brain and i cannot recall all of them but!!!
First... has ANYONE made it to the 10 million mark in Eschalon II? I just started past the Incarnate level... is there a BONUS if one has the fortitude - call that stupidity ?? - to play unendingly.

has anyone found a better weapon than the Divine Ore Axe at 11 points damage start? Have tried. No success as yet.

And HOW the H3&& does someone get into the files to modify them to change the portal settings - read that in one of the forums a few days ago.

And is there any way dumba$$es like me - read computer UNsavvy - can get to the chests behind vendors, like in Durnore and weapons dealers in Kuudad?"

More ?'s to come
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

Re: Newbie here, and just curious

Post by lilwoofer »

thanks for that bit of info!!!
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!