Reaching Broken Blade

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Reaching Broken Blade

Post by Lord_P »

I count atleast 4 different ways of reaching Broken Blade, but which one is your favourite? Mine is through the graveyard of Fellpine Forest and past Cape Sorrow, so that I can avoid as many Boreheads as I want.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Reaching Broken Blade

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

I always like to come in from the east. I just really like what BW has put over there and like to think about what that dock/temple building was when the town was a busy place. Then I have the choice of using the main road or sneaking up the coastline.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
MyGameCompany
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by MyGameCompany »

Kreador Freeaxe wrote:I always like to come in from the east. I just really like what BW has put over there and like to think about what that dock/temple building was when the town was a busy place. Then I have the choice of using the main road or sneaking up the coastline.
I always sneak up the coastline. It's fun to battle what's-her-name with Boreheads lurking just outside.
Troy
Former indie game developer
Check out my Book III mods: The Mystery of Rockhammer Mine and Expedition into West Mirkland
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

It depends upon the character's main attack, but usually it's up through the south killing those little beetles all the way.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Randomizer wrote:It depends upon the character's main attack, but usually it's up through the south killing those little beetles all the way.
That's usually what way I go also. Though I do sometimes come in from the east side and sneak down the back of the buildings. :)
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!