Greenlight Malevolence!!

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Greenlight Malevolence!!

Post by blatherbeard »

Id like to ask your guys help.

for those that dont know i backed a project called Malevolence Sword of Ahkronox on kickstarter. They have now started a greenlight campaign on steam to get their game there.

If you guys could give them a thumbs up id appreciate it.

Driftmoons also on there if you give it a look.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... d=93060707
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: Greenlight Malevolence!!

Post by blatherbeard »

I know this is kind of a necro but i want to thank any and all that helped us get greenlit for this game.

Alex is ironing out the steam part and quests so we should be up for a steam release real soon.

thanks again!
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

llew silverhand
Senior Council Member

Post by llew silverhand »

Isn't it already greenlit? (I can't recall, as I bought the game already, if I had it as a local install, or steam install) Either way, definitely worth a look and getting it greenlit, for sure!
Llew Silverhand - Once and Future Gnome King
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by KillingMoon »

blatherbeard wrote:I know this is kind of a necro...
It's not. You're keeping us updated. And for me it's completely new, so I'm glad you posted.
I'm not sure if it's my kind of game, but I do appreciate forum members posting about games that interest them.
I find it especially helpful if forum members post here if they see an interesting Kickstarter project that they think is worth backing. I'm not in close touch with Kickstarter's pages and a good game can easily pass me by.
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

llew silverhand wrote:Isn't it already greenlit? (I can't recall, as I bought the game already, if I had it as a local install, or steam install) Either way, definitely worth a look and getting it greenlit, for sure!
Yeah youd be correct llew, might have been better making another thread with a better title, but i figure forums get cluttered enough so i just bumped this thread with an explanation :mrgreen:

blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

KillingMoon wrote:
blatherbeard wrote:I know this is kind of a necro...
It's not. You're keeping us updated. And for me it's completely new, so I'm glad you posted.
I'm not sure if it's my kind of game, but I do appreciate forum members posting about games that interest them.
I find it especially helpful if forum members post here if they see an interesting Kickstarter project that they think is worth backing. I'm not in close touch with Kickstarter's pages and a good game can easily pass me by.
Glad i caught your eye ;)

You can also download the demo at malevolencegame.com

soon to be on steam! ;)

Feel free to ask any questions either in PM or here in this thread.