Minecraft server?

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
llew silverhand
Senior Council Member

Re: Minecraft server?

Post by llew silverhand »

I'll try to stop by tonight - though it is double-xp week in BF3...
Llew Silverhand - Once and Future Gnome King
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

If there's a double exp weekend, don't bother (<-- Not Sarcasm)
The server will still be around after the weekend =)
I just thought I would let people know that the server is still up and fun.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

I finished the other front tower on the castle, and the wall in between them. I would upload a picture, but it's pretty easy to imagine: another tower with mirrored angles.
Turns out, from the height all of the obsidian in the building currently is, it takes 13 and a half stacks of obsidian to finish off a tower. Only 27 more stacks, and we're done with the obsidian mining!

SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

God, i wish i had a minute to do ANYTHING.
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

I would play on the server, but it's very lonely for me, because no one ever plays when I'm around. I guess that's what I get for being the only European on the server. :?
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Well, I don't often see anyone on anymore. It's just nice to see little changes people have made when you log in.

Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

I know it's been a while, but I thought I would let you guys know that the Slime farm is complete. It's a hollowed out chunk near our base, with a piston elevator to get out. It's not automatic, but the Slimes spawn often enough, so you can just go in there and kill any that you need to.

llew silverhand
Senior Council Member

Post by llew silverhand »

Coolness, Vrogen - life's been throwing a lot of lemons at me this past week, so I haven't had the time to pop in - I'll have to check it out.
Llew Silverhand - Once and Future Gnome King
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Minecraft server

Post by Vroqren »

I will be killing the Ender Dragon on our server very soon (somewhere between the 5th and the 16th), and was wondering if any of you would like to, or could be there. The only day that doesn't work for me is really Sunday the 11th. If any days are fully open to any of you, I'll try and find the day that works best.
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

I would love to. I could manage any day from 5th to atleast 9th, but the problem would be the time of day, since we live on different continents.
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Lord_P wrote:I would love to. I could manage any day from 5th to atleast 9th, but the problem would be the time of day, since we live on different continents.
Well, we'll try for later in the week, as I've got another friend who could only be there after the 12th. If it comes down to it though, I think I'd rather have your help then his.
I don't live in UTC, but anywhere from UTC 6:00 PM to UTC Midnight works well for me, any day except Saturday, which any time really works on.
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

Maybe we should discuss this via PM?
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

Minecraft, eh? I haven't played much since the last few updates... the problem for me was that there were too many updates (never thought I'd say that about a game...). Everytime they released an update it would adds something that needs new chunk generation to find or it would break a mod that I liked. It got annoying really fast.

I just helped fund the Kickstarter for 7 Days to Die... a more hardcore game with roots in Minecraft, Left 4 Dead, and a bit of Fallout sprinked in. Now there's a dedicated server I might be willing to join... :twisted:
Attachments
7days.jpg
7days.jpg (148.4 KiB) Viewed 8017 times
Thynar
Apprentice

Post by Thynar »

Hi, could I come on the server? :)

I don't know the IP, could I be PMed the information?
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

I would love to have you on the server. Unfortunately I can't send PM's anymore. I don't know when it will be fixed. On top of that, the IP was just changed by the server hosting company, and I haven't gotten the new one to work yet.
I'm sorry for the wait, but maybe it's for the best: Nobody has been on for a number of days, and maybe people will have gotten back into the swing when I can PM you the IP (One that actually works).