New TBased Party-based Rpg by Redshift

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

New TBased Party-based Rpg by Redshift

Post by deathknight1728 »

http://linux.redshift.hu/forums/viewtop ... 7993#p7993

The original programmer of the Quest and Legacy by Redshift, has returned. Redshift is a hungarian company that is run mostly by 2 guys. They made a game called legacy which had a 4 person party, turn based and first person view with multiple classes. Although you couldn't create each character, you could make all their stats and give them their own stories.

Then they made the Quest which is a single player rpg turn based like fallout where you have to make a character very much like Eschalon. The story was great and I have completed it twice. Its a bit more challenging than Eschalon but fun as anything.

With their 3rd guy back, they will be working on a party based game that will allow you to create a whole party from some of their posts. It will be like legacy and the quest and will be first person turn based and continue the storyline from the other games.

This is a very good deal if this gets released. I haven't fully completed legacy so I got some work to do!
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: New TBased Party-based Rpg by Redshift

Post by Painted Lady »

What platform are you using for Legacy?
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: New TBased Party-based Rpg by Redshift

Post by deathknight1728 »

I always use pc. Its the only one that will work for my computers. I use mac for all my new games and windows xp for my old ones. Who would have thought that $50 could buy one of the most useful pcs out there.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum