Morden (Rock Hammer) exploit bug

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
tibun
Initiate

Morden (Rock Hammer) exploit bug

Post by tibun »

Morden (or whatever his name is ) after killing all the roaches in the mines is giving You 100g all the time. It is a bug i believe , small exploit for someone in a need of cash. Just do not over use it :D
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: Morden (Rock Hammer) exploit bug

Post by KillingMoon »

I believe a similar exploit is possible in a couple of cases. I copy-pasted a couple of bug reports from Steam users, this forum was not accessible in the meantime, due to No-GoDaddy.
So here are some Steam users' posts:

Found a bug, in old moonrise u need a skill permit to train skills and if you do the quest and then sell it you can simply ask the smith for training agen and say you already done the quest and he gives u a new one...and u can do it over and over agen

in the rockhammer mine i killed scorpions before i took quest, then reported to logi about it.
now it`s possible to keep reporting and get infinite money.

[Bag] npc Morwen from Rockhammer
he gives money for killing roaches infinitely! :3
screenshot: http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/201402 ... -169kb.jpg

Right Click Bug
I am encountering a recurring bug. After speaking to Madam Gilda the right-click no longer uses items in the inventory. Normally saving and exiting the game and then re-entering alleviates the problem. It is just that if you happen to be playing on hardcore and talk to her while diseased ... you then die of thirst and/or hunger since you cannot save in that mode while diseased (and cannot use potions to save yourself). The right click still works in other contexts, such as spell casting or getting text blurbs about items in merchant frame, just not in your own inventory screen. :D
GChrisSfish21
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Re: Morden (Rock Hammer) exploit bug

Post by GChrisSfish21 »

YEP. But I kinds like it. OSX 10.68