Eschalon wiki

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Ssschah
Council Member

Eschalon wiki

Post by Ssschah »

I was wondering if anyone was going to update the Eschalon wiki to include Book 3 anytime soon? I'd be really interested in seeing the statistics so I can compare them to Book 2 (and 1).
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Eschalon wiki

Post by SpottedShroom »

Ssschah wrote:I was wondering if anyone was going to update the Eschalon wiki to include Book 3 anytime soon? I'd be really interested in seeing the statistics so I can compare them to Book 2 (and 1).
I started the wiki but at this point most of the content was made by other people, probably not even readers of this board. I'd like to update it with Book III information eventually, but it's not at the top of my to-do list and I'm hoping someone else will get to it first. Someone like you, maybe? The necessary information is mostly here on this board, it just needs to be compiled and formatted.
Ssschah
Council Member

Post by Ssschah »

I've begun to edit it in my spare time. There are going to be pieces missing, if anyone wants to help fill in please do!
raverdave2k
Senior Council Member

Post by raverdave2k »

I'm happy put some work in, should be able to throw a large portion of this weekend at it for starters.
My modifications for Eschalon Book I: RaverDave's Book I Mod
My modifications for Eschalon Book II: Port Kuudad Tower - Now Open, Treasure Of The Orakur

All previous versions avaliable here