Bronze Gloves - Can't Find

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Snowwhite
Initiate

Bronze Gloves - Can't Find

Post by Snowwhite »

Have looked everywhere a large number of times. Would appreciate it if someone would tell me where they found the bronze gloves? Have been all the way through the mine so that tells you where I am in the game. Thanks in advance.
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Bronze Gloves - Can't Find

Post by Randomizer »

Random loot or buy it from a merchant in the early part of the game with Port K being the last place that might get it. The higher level you get, the less likely it will be in random loot in a container or dropped.
Snowwhite
Initiate

Post by Snowwhite »

Thanks Randomizer. So - there is little chance of them turning up now. Certainly they have not been in any of the stores I have looked in once I realized that I needed them.
Snowwhite
Initiate

Post by Snowwhite »

Think I am playing with the predetermined seed on.

Does that mean that I am out of luck for finding the gloves, do you figure?
Snowwhite
Initiate

Post by Snowwhite »

Thank you for writing back.

Since I found out that I needed the gloves I have been checking all the merchants I have met to no avail. Near the end of the game so i guess it was not to be.

Shame, it is a good game but I couldn't figure out the riddle and didn't check a walkthrough till too late, I guess.
Mike Modified
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by Mike Modified »

By way of an experiment, I took a saved level 20-something to see Ara in Everdale. Four of eight times, she had bronze gauntlets.

Assuming she has new inventory, quicksave, check inventory, if no bronze, load quicksave, check inventory, etc.

Mike
Snowwhite
Initiate

Post by Snowwhite »

Thanks for writing back. I never saved and reloaded but have checked countless times.