A tiny update

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

A tiny update

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

I'm not sure why, but in the past 2 weeks I've gotten a flurry of messages asking for an update. I figured I could drop a quick note here and reach more people.

Lately my attention has been more on The Next RPG rather than Zodiac. I guess that is the benefit of being truly independent- I can work on whatever I want on any given day. Since giving Book 1 away for free, there has certainly been an renewed interest in our RPGs, and I guess that has inspired me to put some time in on my next one.

Last week I was building 3D objects and testing out a new art style for the RPG. This week I think I'm going work on the GUI interface a bit, since it has become annoying to pick up items but have no way to manipulate them once they enter in the inventory.

That's about it, I guess! :)
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: A tiny update

Post by SpottedShroom »

Woo, new RPG! Your loyal alpha testers are standing by as always, when the time comes :)
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

RPG! RPG!
lol,

im just waiting for both anyway ;)
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Tiny update saves me the trouble of asking the same question. :)

And love hearing there is progress (even if minor) on your next RPG. Looking forward to that and Zodiac.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Leezar
Marshall

Post by Leezar »

:x

No dessert until you finish your veggies!
Roughly at the same time I penetrate your betrothed, you will be penetrated by this sharpened pole
geishaboy
Marshall

Post by geishaboy »

Wandered in here hoping for an update, and was pleasantly surprised with talk of yet another RPG.

Made my day. :D