Maximum Exp?

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
Jaymann
Apprentice

Maximum Exp?

Post by Jaymann »

I was able to reach 140,000 by game end by killing some guards and NPC's. Has anyone reached 160,000? Seems you would have to do a lot of camping in hostile territory.
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Maximum Exp?

Post by Randomizer »

I've finished the game at level 21, but I didn't look at the experience number.

Edit - I see that level 20 is 160,000 so it's possible.
Last edited by Randomizer on February 23rd, 2014, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by KillingMoon »

A good source for end rankings is the Steam forum screenshots section: http://steamcommunity.com/app/257870/screenshots/.
I see someone got to level 30, the total experience never gets mentioned on those end screens, just the final level. I suppose for level 30 you need to do a hell of a lot of camping. I don't think there's a max to it, the max is your patience. :twisted:
Without camping, but doing most quests and secret places you'll end at level 18 or thereabouts.
Eddy
Initiate

Post by Eddy »

KillingMoon wrote:A good source for end rankings is the Steam forum screenshots section: http://steamcommunity.com/app/257870/screenshots/.
I see someone got to level 30, the total experience never gets mentioned on those end screens, just the final level. I suppose for level 30 you need to do a hell of a lot of camping. I don't think there's a max to it, the max is your patience. :twisted:
Without camping, but doing most quests and secret places you'll end at level 18 or thereabouts.
Sounds about right. I generally save and then load if I get attacked when camping. So I probably have killed a minimum number via camping. I am at the end battle and I am level 18.

Though I loaded an older game and skipped the end battle. I still have 5 more secret areas to find! :mrgreen:

FYI - 20 quests completed too. Not sure how much xp that adds to the equation.
Ssschah
Council Member

Post by Ssschah »

The max is level 30 with 9,999,999 xp. Can't get any higher than that. I managed to max out in book II after about 20 additional hours of camping. There's really no point to getting xp after you reach level 30, though as I discovered.
Glossome
Apprentice

Post by Glossome »

Just reached level 30 and wanted to clarify that while the experience counter may max out at 9,999,999 ... level 30 (Sanctus Incarnate) is achieved after racking up a mere 500,000 exp.

Also, I am officially abandoning my attempted genocide of the phoenix and lancer spider populations of Warlord's Pass.
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Glossome wrote: Also, I am officially abandoning my attempted genocide of the phoenix and lancer spider populations of Warlord's Pass.
I know that feeling. In my Jack of All Trades Book II character I wanted to get to maximum level. Never did, but I sure killed a whole ton of noximanders and rift harpies.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

Post by lilwoofer »

I found the fastest way to earn points is 1 map down from Macross point, in the NE corner by the beach. Half the time, after being awakened from camping, the guys are Keg Carriers. Supernova does an amazing job at finishing them off with one level 2 spell. Compress Atmosphere works best on the sword Goblins, as long as you allow them to get close enough to each other. I try to get 5 or 6 with each casting of the spell. 3 spells at Level 6 and voila, depending on your level, you can have up to 9 goblins cremated very quickly at a hefty bonus point of about 400 per.
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

Post by lilwoofer »

By the way, if anyone is interested in knowing, the highest amount of experience points one can acquire in EIII is 699,999. No chance of getting to the 10 million point, boo hoo. I was going to keep plugging just for the kicks.
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!