Reg number

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book III
noname
Marshall

Reg number

Post by noname »

My pc broke and hard drive got wiped clean. How do I retrieve my reg. number for book 3?
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Reg number

Post by SpottedShroom »

noname
Marshall

Post by noname »

Prismatic Maelstrom wrote:
noname wrote:How do I retrieve my reg. number for book 3?
Check your email for the registration code...
MY emails were deleted too. I'm waiting for a response from BW. Hope he doesn't tell me to contact Plimus/Bluesnap. I have dealt with them before on a different issue and they always have a dozen reasons why they can't help.
Calathon
Marshall

Post by Calathon »

Today I downloaded the latest version (1.021) but no purchased code was asked for when I started the download, installed the game (in the same directory) or launched it. So maybe there is some kind of check-up whether you entered a code before or not if you install over a previous installation?
"It is early morning, quiet and peaceful."
Calathon
Marshall

Post by Calathon »

Ah, that is good to know! Makes it a lot more comfortable to update your game. In order to avoid any problems with deleted emails I keep my registration code printed, to be on the safe side. :wink:
"It is early morning, quiet and peaceful."
noname
Marshall

Post by noname »

Calathon wrote:Ah, that is good to know! Makes it a lot more comfortable to update your game. In order to avoid any problems with deleted emails I keep my registration code printed, to be on the safe side. :wink:
Wish I had done that. Now I have nothing, no games and no registration codes. Yeah I know, My fault!!! :oops: