Download Page

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book I
mister
Pledge

Download Page

Post by mister »

Hi, Look I'm really irritated right now . I bought book 1 and 2 last thursday . my shitty australian wireless net wasn't letting me download it crappy service three days ago service finally got good enough to try and download I went to download page and it said my time limit was up . I really would love to buy book 3 when it comes out but , not if I can't get a descent reply with a reactivated download . and yea I emailed customer support everyday for the last 3 days

Please help I'm bored shitless
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Download Page

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

I understand you're bored and frustrated. I'm sure BW will get you a new link as soon as possible, but remember that you're not looking at a major company with call centers in India just waiting to handle your problems. It's just a few people, and this being summer and the kids not being in school, and being deep in the development push for Book III, responses are likely to take up to a week. I think you'll find your patience more than rewarded when you do get to play the game.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

mister wrote:Hi, Look I'm really irritated right now . I bought book 1 and 2 last thursday . my shitty australian wireless net wasn't letting me download it crappy service three days ago service finally got good enough to try and download I went to download page and it said my time limit was up...
I sent a new download link for Book 1.

Book 2 should have just been a Registration Code, with which you can unlock a copy of the game downloaded from here:

http://basiliskgames.com/downloads

Let me know if you have any further problems. We may need to send you a Book 1 download link directly from our own servers.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
mister
Pledge

Post by mister »

Satisfaction Achieved thank's and much love for Basilisk and Eschalon
mister
Pledge

Post by mister »

yea BW sorry I did see that after I posted this forum and downloaded book 2 from a mirror afterwards . you're awesome