FORUM COLORS

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

FORUM COLORS

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Everyone: The default forum colors for anonymous guests and new users is set for "DarkImperial", which is the recommended setting. However, if you are a registered forum user and have trouble viewing the forums with this color style, go to your User Control Panel and change your personal color style to something else.

NOTICE:
For several hundred existing accounts, your default style may have been reset to a generic style during the forums switch in May. We had been forcefully overriding that generic style with our own DarkImperial style, but to give users the freedom to switch color schemes, we no longer override the user's style choice.

If you had the DarkImperial style before today, but now it is gone and you want it back, go to your User Control Panel and change it there.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Jude
Council Member

Re: FORUM COLORS

Post by Jude »

Thanks, BW, for making this work! The subsilver 2 is good for me.

Jude
Jude's Wondrous Universe
http://www.icubed.com/~judelk
macdude22
Council Member

Post by macdude22 »

Thank the Lords of Kobal, for a minute there I though my eyes were going to bleed from that bright blue nonsense.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Oh man! My eyes! PHEW! Now I can see (changed to Imperial) without squinting and getting a headache.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Mongolian
Marshall

Post by Mongolian »

i love this default color scheme for members. (green-grey'ish)
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Nice.... Thanks, BW. Too bad the custom logo is gone with this Subsilver scheme, but at least I can type black on white, now.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.