Problems downloading

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book I
PhilosophiX
Marshall

Problems downloading

Post by PhilosophiX »

Unable to download from FileFront. I know you'll be adding more later but I just also wanted to put a word in for us here in South East Asia, most of these File sites are swines for us, too heavy on the bandwidth per page (they assume everyone is local). Its not that we're using slow connections, I don't know anyone here that's not on 1Mb or better, but the pages come across the pacific slow, and by the time they get here they are broken. So it takes much reloading and mucking about before we can get the download link into a file manager for downloading. Please hurry and add more because I am dying to play Eschalon. How about Torrenting the Demo?

Thanks.
What is a man, If his chief good and market of his time Be but to sleep and feed? a beast, no more. Sure, he that made us with such large discourse, Looking before and after, gave us not that capability and god-like reason to fust in us unused.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

We are working on it! I am sorry for the delays, but it takes time for the demo sites to approve us. We should have some new DL links within the next few hours.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

FileShack download link has been added. More to come.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Gamershell link has been added.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

GameZone link has been added.
PhilosophiX
Marshall

Post by PhilosophiX »

Thanks I got the game. Did I tell you it's brilliant? Yep, but I can't help tell you again.
What is a man, If his chief good and market of his time Be but to sleep and feed? a beast, no more. Sure, he that made us with such large discourse, Looking before and after, gave us not that capability and god-like reason to fust in us unused.
krathax
Pledge

Post by krathax »

Bought the game via paypal almost 12 hours ago, still no download email sent by plimus =(
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

I'll check it out for you...did you get a order number?

Contact me at info@basiliskgames.com