Can't reach new content. Help.

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book II
Mitza
Pledge

Can't reach new content. Help.

Post by Mitza »

Hi guys,

Waited for so long for the new patch + content and I finally got time to check it out today. Unfortunately my latest save is right at the beginning of Talushorn (I think, I haven't played it for sooo long) and I can't seem to get out, which means no new content for me.

I know I could start the game again but no, I want to use my character, the one that I put so many hours in. So is there any way I could "teleport" myself out of here (I attached a screenshot of my current location)? Some cheat of some sort? I'm really, really pissed off that I can't play it right now :|

Thank you!
Attachments
This is where I'm stuck right now. Cannot get out through those gates.
This is where I'm stuck right now. Cannot get out through those gates.
eschalon.jpg (229.73 KiB) Viewed 10127 times
Mitza
Pledge

Re: Can't reach new content. Help.

Post by Mitza »

Thanks Jedi, that worked!!!
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Can't reach new content. Help.

Post by xolotl »

Mitza wrote:So is there any way I could "teleport" myself out of here (I attached a screenshot of my current location)?
BTW, the lever in the upper-left-hand corner of that screenshot is supposed to open up at least one of the portcullises blocking your way, so theoretically that should do the trick too. Some early (and old) versions of Book 2 didn't do that, I don't think, so if you had entered that map using an old version, then the switch might not do that anymore. (Not that it's an issue anymore, since you've edited the map already, but just FYI, etc.)