mage suggestions

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
TLOK
Initiate

mage suggestions

Post by TLOK »

I had alot of time since my last post to replay the game (bookII) and play other RPG games and i came with more ideas from other games and few of my own

1--"there is no such thing as over-powered character but there is not enough challenges" a blizzard entertainment developer
that statement applies here on the mage's class after a while of thinking i came with a rather of few solutions which do include making him more powerful

a-I noted that max MP I could get is around 300-400 so i may suggest making a couple of powerful skills which consume almost all of MP (200MP at lvl 1/800MP at lvl6) which could help with certain challenges in game

b-when being in a fight hp and mp could have a certain cap at regeneration
than normal walking around so players need to plan when hit and run(rest) doesn't work due to being trapped!!!

c-adding a maps or situations that push each class to its limit even mages

d-some stuff are not allowed while fighting like camping - creating potions - etc / also some maps that certain skills & spells are not allowed or dont work in them

combination of those could lead to many things like have - a player to chose between casting a powerful spell which drain him or doing it old way while he is also fighting alot of monsters - or walking a maze where Cartography will be ur only help while magic wont - trapped with limited supplies and drawing water or creating food doesnt work