Desura key redeem

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
hero1900
Initiate

Desura key redeem

Post by hero1900 »

this is the second time to talk about this and i just need an answer whatever it is. so if i bought Escalon 2 from here before it been released at desura can i get it there or not ?? i use linux and i want all my games to be on desura since its a good way to organise my games so either answer me with no you cant and you have to buy it or yes you can, so please answer me this time ?
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Desura key redeem

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

I don't think most of us here know Desura. Most likely, though, as a third-party vendor that sounds similar to Steam, your license code from Basilisk Games will not activate a version on Desura. They'll want their pound of your flesh to use their system so you would have to buy it through them to have it there. That is not a decision to blame on BW, of course. He has no control over their business model.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

We have been working with our new partners at Desura to try to get compatible keys. We'll let you know what we work out.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
GaryW
Initiate

Post by GaryW »

If Desura is like Steam, you can add non-steam games easily via an option, that will allow you launch games through the browser. I would suggest checking this software to see if they have such option.
hero1900
Initiate

Post by hero1900 »

first i am not blaming any one i just got annoyed since no one answer my question, second i would like to have it officially not just to add a shortcut on it, and since its the only digital distibter who support linux i would love to get it on it and i already got the first episode of this game on desura and hopefully if 3 also there i would prefer to get it on it too. :D and thx for considering and replying to me.