Adventure elements

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Sanctus
Marshall

Adventure elements

Post by Sanctus »

I was thinking that you might implement some adventure(aka quest) elements...
And wath about alchemy and blacksmithing and the other stuff?
May the sky never fall on your head
Gallifrey
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Gallifrey »

I wonder if it might make sense to have a general "Ask And Answer" type of thread, where we can ask whether something will be in the game or something about the game, and the devs can answer?
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!
Sanctus
Marshall

Post by Sanctus »

why? the more topics the better...(this meens that the forum is regularly visited)
if a new user sees only 3 topics he wonth stay for long eve if one of them has 254 posts in it
syrio
Apprentice

Post by syrio »

I agree with the idea of having one big questions and answers thread. It makes things cleaner and easier to read.
Most people are a bit more shy about opening new topics about every little thing, especially since it's considered rude on most forums, spamming unneeded topics if you can get the answer in another one.
And when there are many topics, each with very few replies and 90% of them are opened by the same guy it only means one thing for me: that we have one overly zealous forum member :wink:
Sanctus
Marshall

Post by Sanctus »

Yeah maybe tou are right but if so why don't wee have just some guestbooks for avery category?
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Q&A thread makes sense to me....
mytgroo
Steward

I like sneaking and backstabbing.

Post by mytgroo »

I like the ability to sneak and backstab. It is neat to be able to sneak around the more dangerous monsters, run away, stab the enemy in the back. Strategic elements. There should be a run function.
I am Myt where's the cheese dip.